Insurance for the Construction Industry
Every construction risk is different. Whether you are a General Contractor, provide services as a Sub-Contractor, or find yourself somewhere in between, the needs of your company will be unique.
FPB offers a dedicated department tasked with servicing our construction clients. The Construction Services team oversees both the insurance and surety bonding needs of our clients, and this dedicated department can also react quickly to Risk Management issues such as contract review and sub-contractor pre-qualification.
From project conception to completion, the FPB Construction Services Team can offer unique risk solutions tailored to your business.
The following is a sample of the products and services that we can provide your organization:
- Surety Bonding
- Builder’s Risk / Course of Construction coverage
- General Liability
- Wrap Up Liability
- Design-Build Coverage
- Automobile Fleet Coverage
- Equipment Fleet Coverage
- Subcontractor Prequalification
- Contract Review
In addition to our strong product and service offerings, the FPB Construction Services Team prides itself on its industry involvement. Our team maintains active relationships in all of the following organizations:
- Edmonton Construction Association
- Alberta Construction Association
- Alberta Roadbuilders and Heavy Construction Association
- Canadian Home Builder’s Association
- Surety Association of Canada
- Urban Development Institute (UDI)
Industry specialists with the capacity to offer unique solutions, tailor made for your business... that is what the FPB Construction Services team can offer, and we are ready to talk anytime.