Market Vendor Insurance Application
If you have a booth at a farmers market, trade show, or outdoor festival, this may be the program for you!
Please Note: The Market Vendor Insurance Application is not accessible between 4pm on Fridays and 7am on Mondays.
At this time we are only able to process insurance online for events located in the provinces of Alberta and British Columbia.
If you are attending an event outside of Alberta or British Columbia please call 1-800-668-3213 and we will be happy to assist you.
Please contact FPB directly for Specialty Insurance for the following products:
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Amusement Devices (e.g. rides, inflatables, trampolines, mechanical bulls, etc.)
- Athletic Performances or Stunts
- Body Piercing or Permanent Tattooing
- Computers / computer parts
- E-commerce selling
- Electronics – if they are not CSA approved
- Firearms and Ammunition
- Fireworks Sales & Displays/Pyrotechnics
- Installation, service or repair of products
- Live Animals
- Lotions, soaps, other skin-care items
- Nutritional/Health or Dietary Supplements/Weight-loss plans or products
- Medical Testing
- On-site Equipment Sales/Rentals
- Oxygen/Aromatherapy Bars
- Pharmaceuticals or Naturoceuticals
- Time Share Sales
- Tobacco Products
- Vehicles in Motion
- Watercraft Exhibits on Water
Foster Park Brokers also provides Specialty Insurance for when organizations may require extra insurance.
Call 1-800-668-3213 and have Foster Park Brokers design your specialty insurance package.